Wednesday, April 09, 2008

What a DAY!!!!!

Okay, it's a good thing I had the day off as I finally finished the scissor fobs around 3:00 pm and here they are.



Then started pricing them all before getting ready to deliver them to the hotel where the Quilt Show will be. Well Sylvia arrived about 4:00 pm and 4:45 we packed up the Boutique stuff and left, getting there abour 5:00ish and unloaded. Well they were accepting quilts too - HUH!!! Somewhere I read the quilts to be dropped off Thursday - well I was TOTALLY wrong and they had to be there by 6:00 pm Wednesday. So I left Sylvia at the hotel with the Boutique stuff and rushed back home to get our quilts. Talk about STRESS!!! Well I made it back there by 5:40 and then had to sit down and stitch the label on - well I couldn't I was shaking too much so Sylvia and my friend Darlene stitched them on for me!!! PHEWIE, we both just about missed the whole deal!!! SHEESH!

Okay so now instead of finishing the quilt sleeve etc off tomorrow we have a free day and I've an appointment in the morning otherwise we rest up for the busy weekend!!!!

2 comments:

Marie Alton said...

Wow Rose Anne ... you have been so busy! Before I read that these were scissor fobs I was thinking that they were phone charms (which is like jewellry for your cell phone). My DD actually has one and it kinda hangs out after you tuck your phone in your pocket. She told me I should make some of these...like I need any more to do! Anyway...I wouldn't be surprised if you get some action on these for that use!

Susan said...

Your things for the boutique are so cute! What a rush, I think I would have totally panicked!