Monday, April 07, 2008

Hand Pincushions

WOW I'm having so much fun playing - yep that's how I see this - maybe my fingers don't with all the pin pricks in them - but I definitely am playing with "dressing up" these babies!!! They all have their own "personality" (remember that musical - Mary Poppins?) well I truly believe this is happening here and gosh I sure hope I can let them go to the Boutique on Wednesday!!!


Here's the first one I did for a pincushion competition in the Western Retreat online group (didn't win Viewer's Choice though) - embellished as per the pattern - but those above are kinda different and more unique??? Will see how they are critiqued when posted maybe tomorrow night??? You'll have to check back and let me know!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have never seen anything like these before. Very unique Rose Anne. Can"t wait to see THESE embellished! Debbie