Sunday, April 06, 2008

CQ-CA Postcards Ready

Yeah, I've got something else off my list but it's not going as fast as I WANT!!!

Okay, here are the newest crazy patched embellished postcards ready to be mailed out tomorrow morning (were supposed to be in the mail April 4th) so not too bad for this gal!!! At least they are not a month late like usual! Yep I must be getting better, but then I've not signed up for anymore postcard swaps either.



Now there are a few gals who were questioning the amount of embellishment I suggested for a 6" block, well these postcards are only 4" x 6" and there's lots on there and probably still room for more by a true CQer's standards (which I'm still learning to aspire to)!

Okay, back to stitching and the Hand Pincushions, yep they are next up and should have been done yesterday!!! OYE my poor finger, it's so poked not sure how it'll survive this next stretch.

OHHHH and I learnt to do something totally new and scary for this old gal on her new scanner/computer!!! See I wanted those postcards in one picture but like the images from my scanner better than my digital so scanned the two cards and then the third card separately and played in Jasc Paint Shop Pro combining the two images!!! Yep there were a few dump to recycle files but it finally worked and just about perfect too! PHEW!!! The possibilities for this is endless for perfect images!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love these! Is that applique or reverse applique? Nice job again. Debbie

Susan said...

The postcards are great! I consider myself a true CQer, but I don't like things encrusted. I like to see the block and the stitching, and not have everything crowded.