Sunday, April 27, 2008

Some Tidying!!!

Yep Angela and Sylvia, I've finally put the wheels on that second cart I bought and took the stickers off getting it ready to fill up. Oh and Sylvia you were right that one you brought is about a half inch lower than the one I had here already! That's okay as I'll probably store some smaller units with the larger beads onto these babies anyways.

Well I was not impressed the last week or so when back to embellishing my blocks and had lace and trims along with beads all over the couch again. SOOOO this morning I decided that unit was going to store the lace pieces, strips and other trims along with the two larger drawers for the bigger laces and the second hand doilies I'm picking up here and there and cutting up for my CQing. WOW is it ever neato to have it all fit into the one unit! Open a drawer and I can just about see everything in there - much better than three baggies plus a larger box of laces!!!

BUT now I dont' have the odds n ends beads put away, but then this unit would have been too big for the beads so I'm gonna have to find a couple of smaller units so when I'm beading I can just pick them up and cart them to the table and get to beading my fobs, charms etc.

As for the beads for my CQing well those are all in a carry tote and I think they'll stay that way too. At least they are all in one place and I can just pick it up and go with whatever I'm doing and not have to search out one or two containers - then all are at my pick and choose!!!

Okay back to CQing my Neutrals Block for my Mystery Project as I'm sure the girls are anxiously waiting for Step #6 - probably the last one!!! Hmmm now what will be next I wonder????

No comments: