Saturday, April 05, 2008

S N O W ! ! !

Yep, we got it again!!! Linda had just emailed me to look outside - it's snowing!!! OH YEAH and it's all white and about an inch too everywhere!!! AND as I was checking it out along zipped this medium sized sports car turning the corner and it just continued to skid sideways on all four wheels - hmmmm wonder if it made the corner or bounced off the curb or landed up against the tree??? Nope I'm not going out to look - their stupidity does not warrant my concern!

That Dad of mine!!! I've got to get him to turn off his weather forcasting - it seems to be more accurate than the weather station!!! LOL!

1 comment:

Marie Alton said...

Good for your...not focusing on stupidity of others!I had to chuckle at your comment of it not being your concern...I swear at stupidity on a regular basis! Cell phone user stupidity is a special pet peeve of mine!