Thursday, April 24, 2008

Cold n Snow again!!!

Hey, my Dad said winter was not over yet and he's 94 (some history behind his words me thinks) and really as far as Manitoba goes who knows what weather you'll get when!!!

Well after a few weeks now of lovely spring weather I woke to sleet hitting my window and look out to heavy wet snow covering everything. Hmmm wonder what the walking conditions will be like, all I need is to fall and break something??? Just glad I'm not in a car that is for sure!!!!

Hope all adjust their speed to the conditions not the speed limits - we definitely don't need a Red Deer AB scenario repeated here!!! But you know the crazies out there and those with 4-wheel drive, think they can handle it all not realizing that everyone else may not be in their league!

I think I'll stay put tonight too and stitch instead of venturing out. Take care everyone venturing out!

No comments: