Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Hand Pincushions DONE!!!

Thank goodness I have today as a vacation day too as I truly needed it to finish these babies off. Here's all of them in their finery!



DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!!
Now on the catwalk, here they are strutting their stuff!!!











Now didn't I say they had their own "personality"???

Sorry I'm not at work today to show them off personally but they have to be dropped off by 6:00 and I still have a few scissor fobs to make up and then label all my needlecases. The rest are labelled and packaged ready to go. PHEW!!! Okay back to the creating table and hopefully get some together before Sylvia arrives this afternoon sometimes.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are oh so awesome! Love them all. Very unique and good job as always. Debbie rquirion@roadrunner.com

crazyQstitcher said...

I have never seen any pincushion like these. Fabulous! Love the lot.

I hope you find time to photograph the fobs and needlecases.

Anonymous said...

Your pincushions are wonderful. Dale Anne Potter sent me your way to have a look. Lynne

Marie Alton said...

Rose Anne ... you did an awesome job embellishing these! Definitely each have their own personality! I'm sure that you'll do well with them.

Anonymous said...

Rose Anne, You have been busy. Congratulations on the beauty of the pincushions. They are wonderful. Kathy from the Blig Blog
http://akinaustralia.wordpress.com/