Friday, January 14, 2022

Virtual Retreat Prep!

Jan 12th

WOW!!!  An afternoon's work and my sewing room is cleared enough for us to use it easily!  The new cabinet is buried but that's OK as I'm not going to be quilting anything as yet.  Tomorrow is the last bit in the livingroom I need to clean up then I can take it easy Friday???


Jan 13th

Totally me!!!!!


Yeah!!!! My older sewing machine table was picked up 4ish. Sylvia made awesome hot shaved beef bunwiches for supper then we finished off this baby! It was a challenge and pieces were not that shape at all, two pieces not one. Thank you Pearl B-D for recycling this one.


Jan 14th

That's it!!!! I'm stopping my purging n cleaning for now! I think I'll just enjoy this state I'm in for awhile! So Sylvia and Edna are going to be the first to actually "visit and enjoy" in this hard work! Not to worry, there is still lots to go through and organize this apartment into a smooth pleasing home for me to create in! Thank you to Angela, Jacqui and Sylviia for your encouragement to get me to step up to the plate! 💞💞💞

Sewing room just the basic cleared.

Kitchen is DONE!!!

No pile of cake decorating boxes etc.

Started on the livingroom, ready for retreat weekend.

The floor is visible.

Now to relax and get to enjoy the virtual MPQ quilt retreat this weekend!!!

No comments: