Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Purged!!!

Jan 11th

OKAY, it was GO, GO, GO today, with pickups, drop offs and a bit of shopping.  First off dropped off the info for our weekend MPQ Virtual Cruise Retreat and some Oakwood borscht for Edna and dropped her off to the hairdressers.  Then to Eileen n Bruce's to pick up their recycling for the Mission Thrift Store plus Sylvia's items too!  Picked up McDs and lunch at my place.  It's awesome having a handy/skilled sister so close!  See I showed her that the cabinet door on my newer sewing cabinet would not close and with my level and some strapping we leveled it off, good to go!  She also checked out my outgoing cabinets and decided she wants them for her plant stand.  

Then we took mine and Pat's boxes etc to the car!  Filled 2/3 high from front seats to the back!  Still had room but no energy to put in more purging time yesterday!  

Bye Bye!!!!

Our first stop was Aunt Monica's Attic to drop off items for crafting and rmaking escue dog beds.  Then the majority to the Mission Thrift Store with a stop inside for a few awesome treasures.  Did a Dollarama stop and checked out the Restore place, lots of interesting items.  It was a good day as there were few people shopping so that was good for physically distancing.  And look at the 12" stand I found for $4, lucky me!

I'll transfer my keepsakes to this when that one fills up!  😉

So once back to my place we loaded up the two cabinets with my neighbour's help into my hatch!   It was much easier taking them out and  into her apartment! 

My Hecla because rock and Sylvia's painting of the Lighthouse for me!  LOVE it and here I had a perfect stand for it too!

I've not seen so much floor space here since move in day!   A bit more on the right to do before Friday!

Now home, feet up, snacks n wine and ready to watch hockey this evening!   No purging!  Too tired maybe even for this!  🤗  Definitely a very good day and was smiling lots feeling awesome getting this done!  More in future for sure!

No comments: