Thursday, January 27, 2022

Catchup - Jan 24th-27th

Jan 24th

Here's Day 6 of Jane's mystery tatting fun.  
http://tatitandsee.blogspot.com/?m=1 
I'm using Lizbeth size 20, colour 692 Mocha brown Med.
Hmmmm I'm not so sure about my Spoonbill's guess with this addition, maybe a seahorse?  Unless I've done something wrong with R12 as it's smaller than Jane's instructions!  Buttttt I'm still going with the Spoonbills for now!!!


I'm going to have to start making some more generic fabric postcards for RPKs (Random Postcards of Kindness). I love bringing a smile, chuckle or happy tears to anyone receiving these! 💞💞💞 My latest going out tomorrow to NS Canada.



One more deadline met! YEAH!!! January 2022 "Sparkles" PFA swap card will be mailed tomorrow off to The Netherlands! So I used metallic or sparkly threads for the fireworks fallout from a centre of seed beads. Who knew fireworks would be so challenging, but they sure were! Guess I was trying too hard to be realistic looking! 😉



This was just posted! Sad to see but honestly who can be sure what is on Covid-19's agenda, so much uncertainty!
The quilt raffle will be held according to ticket information!

May 25th

My PFA Favourite Seasons card from Jackie B arrived today! Thank you for your spring floral display, even the stamp too! This reminds me of my earlier fabric postcards using paper backing then too.


Jan 27th

Here's Day 7 of Jane's mystery tatting fun.  
http://tatitandsee.blogspot.com/?m=1 
I'm using Lizbeth size 20, colour 692 Mocha brown Med.
Hmmmm I'm thinking maybe a seahorse?  Unless I've done something wrong with R12 as it's smaller than Jane's instructions!  Butttt my Spoonbills guess was so good!!!


What a day! The snow cleaners were coming this morning so up early and did my errands before 1pm. Snow cleaning was everywhere, good too as some accesses had 6 foot plus snow piles blocking traffic! 


Even visited, masked, with Michelle when dropping off some stuff for her too! Soooo lovely!!!!  

Come home, parking lot wasn't even started!!! Dang it!!! 15 minutes later I hear the bobcat so out to Sylvia's for the afternoon, she was happy as I picked up batting and basting spray for her! I even helped remove the pin basting on a baby quilt which even with masking edges still had rippled. Now she can use her spray and be much happier! Come home 4ish and all is done! Now supper and the Jets!!!

No comments: