Monday, January 10, 2022

Still Purging

Jan 9th

Okay maybe some fun time today as I'm kinda sore from the past couple of days purging and moving stuff around etc!

So here's some gathered supplies for my next fabric postcard for swapping!  I still need to find one each of white and green sequins and green metallic thread!  Won't be showing the progress until the 15th, just in case the recipient is my FB friend!  😉  I like keeping it a surprise!


Well at least I KNOW these new windows are doing the job! There are no drafts or huge drop in temperature a couple feet away like the old ones in the livingroom. I can go right up to the window before I feel a slight chill! Awesome! Now the bedrooms are still slightly cooler though, my bedroom is OK but the sewing room I need socks n shoes on as the floor is much cooler. Oh well, at least I'm not forced to cover them with plastic anymore or have holes in the screens and flying insects joining me!

Jan 10th

OMGG I'm a happy camper, but inside, not outside!  😆😉
See my Amazon deliveries arrived sooner than expected.  I'm very happy with my embroidery book and TOTALLY LOVE my wired tree to show off my tatting!  Now the table top tree can go into storage too with the others!

Love the patterns inside for my CQing and fabric postcards.
💖💖💖


💖💖💖

This special tree is a Christmas gift from Darlene, a special dear friend from my working days, that I ordered!  Thank you very much Darlene, something I'll always remember you when hanging my new tatting!
Hmmmm seems like this place may be shaping up to show off my creativity!  🤗

OMGG!!! I just can't stop now that I've started and feeling really achey and tired! I'm very glad I had part of the afternoon off puzzle setting at Sylvia's.

It's coming along nicely but really slowly!

Today I decided to change my oil paintings around, so took the trees n stream down and hung the field n daisies one up. Then pulled out one of my retirement gifts and hung the lovely sunflowers up in the entrance, brightens it up. 

Over my table now.

In the entrance now.

This one put away for now.

This one still covering the breaker box!

Then I packed up all my Christmas decor away and continued to purge more and unpacked one desk supplies box into my filing cabinet. That's for another time as that area is so disorganized and things I need can't find!
So my wagon of purged stuff has grown and the trolley loaded up too! That's it enough for one load! Top 2 boxes are for recycle bin first off!


Now in my chair feet up even too tired to head for bed! 😂😂😂

No comments: