Saturday, January 08, 2022

Purging Day - Jan 8th

Ohhhhhh what a busy day!  I did some clearing in my sewing room, pulled out my old cabinet getting ready for another better cabinet (thank you Val H) for my Brother machine!  Thank you to my niece Pat, her son Byran and cousin Kiernan for getting this baby home for me!  This one has more storage room plus hydraulic lift which needs to be half inch raised for a flush table top. 

Look at that snow drift just from 2 days snowfall! 

Old going out the door!
Maybe repurposed by Sylvia for plant stand!

My newer cabinet, hydraulic lift! 

With door closed, gotta see why not totally?

And hopefully I will soon order an insert from Audrey Beaudry to closed off openings instead of taping a stiff plastic chopping board in place!  

https://www.sewperks.ca/

Also purged some tops I've not worn in a long time and did two loads of laundry!  Even found items and prepped a fabric postcard to hand stitch this next week.  Then tackled the advanced cake decorating supplies and books along with washed the dust off a box of candy making molds.  My just about new propane lantern went to Randy, awesome!  So another wagon full ready for the Mission Thrift Store and a few items for Aunt Monica's Attic.  

Cake decorating huge box sat where cabinet is!

Love my opened up kitchen!

Going out along with 2 boxes from Pat.

Also Sylvia might repurpose my smaller sewing cabinet and 2 drawer unit for a plant stand.  If it can be done, she's the one to revamp it!  If not, that too will go to the Mission Thrift Store. 

WOW!!!  Gotta keep at this purging and maybe I'll see more of this apartment again!


No comments: