Sunday, January 23, 2022

Catchup - Jan 22nd-23rd

Jan 22

Here's Day 5 of Jane's mystery tatting fun.  
http://tatitandsee.blogspot.com/?m=1 
I'm using Lizbeth size 20, colour 692 Mocha brown Med.

Weelllll I think this is the first time or one of very few that I'm guessing so soon!  Like others it might be a swan as Jane sure takes a lot of beautiful pictures of them!  Buttttt I'm more leaning towards a variety of the Spoonbills!!!


Under my needle today! Maybe layer and quilt it later today. These are leftover pieces from 2015 for Alan's retirement table topper gift of Celtic emblems. So I'm sewing them into a wall hanging! LOVE IT MUCHLY!!!

Update: well the quilting is finished so tomorrow attaching the binding and label.


Jan 23rd

Yeah!!!! This UFO from 2015 is totally complete! Not nice they have waited so long but I'm sure they will still be very happy to receive it! This was originally fabric purchased for Alan's retirement gift back in 2015 but he did not want the crosses! 


No problem as my friend spoke up for them! You can't see the walking foot quilting, but it's pretty darn good for me, framed the crosses, on both sides outside the green borders and a stencil for outer borders. 8 1/4" X 24 1/2"




Spent the afternoon at Sylvia's working on another fabric postcard, this Celtic wall hanging, she washed four of Edna's ABC donation quilts PLUS enjoyed a lovely ribs supper with her too! Thank you!

No comments: