Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Back to Normal?

Jan 17th

WOW!!!  Just about all back to pre-retreat state!  One more load of dishes and then all done!  Right, no dishwasher here and I HATE doing dishes!  😆😆😆  Need it ready for MPQ ZOOM meeting Thursday!

Jan 18th

Ohhhh yeah it's a snowy blustery day out there that's for sure! See yesterday my livingroom outside ledge was clear of the previous snowdrift accumulation, not the sewing room - that's still there and climbing! Good thing I've loads of sewing to work on!

Captured 1:35pm.


New drift started on livingroom ledge. 

Previous ledge the darker lower level, above is today's and climbing.

Just snowfall.

Slight gusting.

Stronger gusting.

Update on sewing room window ledge snow drift! It better not be me driving out when that falls!!!!!

And the increased livingroom window ledge.

Monday was a quiet day and I finished sewing the center and corner blocks of the Ocean State block from the virtual quilting retreat.


Jan 19th

Today is another quiet day! Relaxed some and pulled out my previously started but set aside placemats from the BQ Goes Mini by Maple Island Quilts. I had the black and white pieces sewn together and the other pieces cut out! Well today I sewed the tops together and then I need to decide how to quilt them. These are my FIRST set just for me!

Separate pieces.

Tops all sewn together.

I'm thinking of doing some Celtic emblem in the green squares!

Now getting ready and hopefully catch up on TIAS 2022 by Jane Eborall. 

Okay I finally sat a spell and started on Jane Eborall's 2022 TIAS, mystery tatting fun.  

And here are my Days 1, 2 and 3 all together!

I have no idea what this will grow into in the weeks ahead!

No comments: