Sunday, January 16, 2022

MSC MPQ Virtual Cruise Retreat - Day 2

Jan 16th

MSC MPQ Virtual Cruise Retreat - Day 2


First time I've made a taco salad for our lunch!

What a LOVELY virtual quilting retreat with my sister and friend at my place! Well worth the tedious purging and cleaning to have them over! 

I had enlarged the schooner pattern for the ripless paper piecing demo by Alice! Love this technique but this was a very challenging start! All three of us finished in time for Show n Tell, but not the Ocean State block than Sylvia reduced some.  We might add the Ocen State block below the schooner for wall hangings or a child's quilt.

As a reward I ordered Santa Lucia Special pizza with ceasar salad and I'd invited Pat over for supper with us and she thankfully drove her Mom home for me! That left me taking only Edna home and relaxing feet up with a glass of wine!

Actually I'm looking forward to another such sewing day here! 😉👍 But first a few quiet days relaxing for me!




No comments: