Saturday, January 15, 2022

MSC MPQ Mystery Cruise - Day 1

Jan 15th

We're on the MSC MPQ Mystery Cruise by ZOOM at my place!  Muster call and prevailing instructions video and special instructions for quilting at sea!  The fun begins!





OMGG I've won a $50 GC to a quilt shop of my choice! I won last year too! Hmmm where am I gonna go shopping????
I just LOVE the KEEP CALM sayings!!!

Awesome day! Thank you to both ladies for Meals today, sandwiches n pickles lunch provided by Edna and BBQ ribs n rice with provided by Sylvia plus Peking Chinese fried greens. Yummy with pineapple chunks, fruit cocktail, banana bread and Christmas cookies for dessert n snacking!  

And today I won a $50 GC for the quilt shop of my choice (a repeat from last year's virtual retreat)! WAHOOIE!!!!

Gosh my energy just got up and yamoosed around 8:30 - totally weird for me. So I'm crashing! Tomorrow's another day with Pat joining us for Santa Lucia pizza supper and visit!




No comments: