Thursday, April 01, 2021

April 1st

What a day!  Mixed vibes that's for sure!

What a crazy walk today! The wind at times stopped us in our tracks and others nearly into traffic! Edna needed some flannels so we trudged out St Mathews to the airport fence then turned back and stopped at Marshall's where we both hit the jackpot, then meandered over to Fabricland for muslin but zippo. So on the way home we stopped at McDs and Edna bought us McChicken meals with her coupon! Yummy but not much fun sitting across the room from each other, over double the 6' distancing! Then we saw a city crew cutting down a huge tree, even one larger branch snapped off and fell towards the house instead of down - YIKES!!! I noticed all the street lamps on in her area had their lights on! Definitely a crazy day!

Found my We Are Sisters quilt back.


And sure today has to be a rushing around day and not able to have an impromptu visit with Angela who dropped someone off for a vaccine and was killing time!  Dang it!

I enjoyed a lovely Chinese supper and short ZOOM meeting with the sisters scrap challenge group where we opened our packages and clarrified guidelines. Both Sylvia and I are happy with our selection of scrappies and the 1.5m added fabrics we've chosen. Now to get to work! Then a short chat and visit with Sylvia before leaving with a couple pieces of Easter Baba, not like my Mom's but oh well. Which I'm now enjoying one toasted slice with coffee n Bailey's and relaxing! Here's mine to play with tomorrow!


Then when relaxing, checking FB etc, I get the start of my life with pounding heart and tears at a photo and kinda sad but plausible story from one of my nieces!  I quickly texted her to find out what gives!  Thankfully she answers quickly and said it was an April fool's joke - yowsers my heart still hasn't settled!  BRAT!!!

No comments: