Wednesday, March 31, 2021

March 30th & 31st

March 30th

Finally made some chili, but I cheated some! I fried up some lean ground beef and bought 2 cans of mild chili to add to it, lots of beans! Quite full bodied but still a might spicier than I'd like but better than my homemade versions! Now some meals for the freezer too!


March 31st

Ohhhhh I just about forgot that our two crib quilts are finished and hopefully dropped off to MPQ ABC program donations! Mine is purple, Sylvia's is yellow.


Well today was an awesome day! Thank you to Sylvia for allowing me to use her large table this last week to finish this off! See I completed sewing the RCMP quilt top - 84-96 inches! Next is gathering and trimming loose threads before finding backing and batting then off to the longarmer! 

So one item updated on my MPQ 2021 accountability list.

Sewing on the last border!

Ta Daaaa!!!  (on my queen bed)



No comments: