Thursday, March 04, 2021

March 1st-4th

March 1st

A relaxing day!

March 2nd

Yeah another UFO is knocked off the list and out of my stash! This one is headed for MPQ's ABC quilt donations!




Ohhhhh I can't wait to hear this and I'm sure there will be a few chuckles for sure!


After a few errands this morning I walked with Edna and then relaxed. No drive to do anything else.



March 3rd

I totally enjoyed hearing about her teaching travels and the retreats too! Please keep these going Brandy!


Yeah!!!!! The print plus 6 snowball blocks were given to me in a do whatever package. I removed the thicker corner pieces, found coordinating fabrics and sewed up the top. So another 2 plus years UFO is complete and ready for washing before dropping off for ABC gifting!



March 4th

What a beautiful day for a walk!






Dang dang dang it!!!! This was to be the last snowflake for this request but after finishing it I see a mistake again plus tension issues! So this one's again mine and this weekend I'll retry Pixie again, from Tatted Flurries by Sharon Briggs. I think I'm honestly disliking diagram patterns in this book even though the flurries are beautiful! I must have untatted at least FIVE times at various spots on this one! GRRRR!!!


No comments: