Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Catchup - March 21st

This again popped into my head right away that I didn't read the whole writeup for this swap! I was ready to mail out when I received the recipient's info then read it's a combined postcard/snippets swap! OH OH, mad rush to collect a snippets package, but still in the mail today before months end! 

I think you could tell by my previous post that I was gung ho to get it done and had fun designing the house?





Lame for windows.

Door needs finishing!

And today I received my Sashiko Family Crest Panel in dark green from A Threaded Needle of Maple Ridge BC. And the cute accents she included too! Not sure when I'll start it though!




YEAH YEAH YEAH I have my Covid-19 vaccine appointment for April 17th booked! One more To Do off my list! I had registered a couple weeks ago, they sent me two emails and just now my third text today (some said texts n emails weren't working), saying I was eligible, so this time I created an account and half hour it was a done deal instead of 2.5 hours on the phone trying to get Sylvia booked in! In hindsite I should have done both online at once! DUH ME!!! This is lots sooner than I expected!

No comments: