Monday, March 29, 2021

March 28th & 29th

March 28th

Well I was able to lighten the rust pinpricks 90% and hopefully what's left, that I had a hard time to find to photograph, might not be noticeable on a decorated tree! So they have been sent off as requested and I know I'll be making more for myself! I LOVE many of these!!! Honest the individual photos are white #601 Lizbeth size 20 but taken in my sewing room under soft light!










Met up with Edna this afternoon for a 6.5 km walk around her area protected mostly from that crispy cool wind! Good thing as the next few days aren't gonna be springy like!

March 29th

Well yes there are long lineups, but seriously it took us 1.5 hours from arriving to exit after Sylvia had her shot! I was very impressed with how RBC and those in the health field and volunteers handed all arriving - directed to main floor needing some kind of assistance to upstairs for those more agile, alternating waiting lines, assistance with forms, their process of administering shots is ingenious, general cleaning of chairs and guiding you out. Honestly I don't know how else they could get the volume of people through any faster! I've waited longer than that at the Dr office OR at the PanAm Clinic just to hear I need another specific appointment! So really just try to be patient and kind to all around, they are there to help all! 💞💞💞

This evening I sewed up the last two MPQ virtual shop hop kit blocks with a few changes to meld better with my choice of fabrics and colours. Next to work on the reduced "MPQ 2021" header I want to add above. I had originally planned on reducing these patterns but decided to leave them as is but only do four! 

Now feet up watching Jets hockey! 

GO JETS GO!!!

Okay it's a crazy day as the afternoon was 19C with gusty winds and this evening to this?  Crazy weather!!!




No comments: