Thursday, March 25, 2021

March 25th

Thank you Brenda E P from PFA Swaps for the very cute spring log cabin postcard and spring like snippets of fabrics. I love the cats n paws and pink and black strips mostest! And this was a first time to receive a fabric postcard in a ziplock baggie! Hey whatever works Kudos to you to find it! 🌷🌷🌷



Had a lovely walk around Edna's area and coffee again at a bus stop! Dang what a windy day! Then relaxed and sewed the evening away!



Well I'm working on my "We Are Sisters" MPQ mystery quilt by the Scrappy Sisters! One more row to add and it'll be a done deal! I didn't have enough of the same yellow/golds and did not want to buy anymore with the Virtual Shop Hop on too!


I ran into an issue with the outer directional fabric row - lots of rippit!  Will finish off tomorrow!

No comments: