Saturday, April 03, 2021

Sewing Day - April 2nd

OMGG!!! Maybe I am a mite crazy!!! See I wanted the logo on my MPQ virtual shop hop hanger BUT only half the size. So YEAH I reduced Judy Stupak's FPPing 50% and just spent 3 hours crazy patch piecing the M only! SHEESH how long is it going take to do the P Q 2 0 2 1?





HAPPY EASTER to family and friends! 🐑🐇🐥 

My wooden eggs that Alan brought for me from his Ukraine Project work trip! I still cherish them!



And this so far is my favourite, thank you Michelle!



It's been a quiet day! Pressed my scraps and started cutting my squares and sewing together pieces for more squares! I pray I've enough here for my planned project!!! Then I took a short walk over to Tim's in St Boniface and came across this goose. Also a bald eagle soaring on the wind currents overhead. Watching Jets hockey and prepping my squares!



Still there on the way home.   No mate in sight. 

No comments: