Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Back to Sewing!

Yeah it does feel awesomes seeing the floor and decorating possibilities, but I need those two deep sliding shelves to keep it off the floor! 

And somehow I've a bruised middle toe(?) and when adjusting my chair a stinging swollen bruising cut on lower arm! 

Dang housecleaning is dangerous for me! Never mind all the body aches! Not long ago doing dishes cut myself with a knife that took ages to stop bleeding! YEP I HATE housework!

Took them 5 minutes and out to the next suite. I asked when new windows would maybe be installed and was told 6 weeks! So not moving anything major back. Going to clear out my cube unit, magazines on bottom and organize other cubes, ready for finishing! 

Also the caretaker is taking my old bedroom suite for whenever I get my tall dresser. YEAH!!! I don't need to call for pickup! Next is my accent living room chair to be replaced and one day a loveseat! 

Now to move and set up my sewing station and get to quilting my shop hop hanger! 🙃


Ohhhhh pisses me off royally! Again the damn bike routes are cleaned down to the pavement but sidewalks and roads are covered and ruts! Sorry bikers, but that is TOTAL DISCRIMINATION!!!!

These past few days were just too much for me. But I at least set up my sewing area, spray n pin basted my shop hop wall hanging. I did a test sample and found a bit of the red came through to the back, adjusted my tension, tried again and good to go! See I'm going to quilt the top with white, red and back but using grey in the bobbin, all the same type of threads though! Enough today, tomorrow it is! Relaxing, feet up and enjoying a glass of chardonnay!




No comments: