Saturday, April 03, 2021

Another Sewing Day - April 3rd

Ohhh Brandy Maslowski this is so what we all need to get through this Covid! Thank you for sharing! 

From Brandy: Listen to this beautiful new song by local Summerland recording artist Kayla Rogall! #betterdays

Better Days


OMGG what did I get myself into with my "reduce" header!!! Well I've completed the P easily, not so that danged Q, but in the end I love the smaller crazy patched effect!

What a MESS!!!

It's sorting itself out painstakingly slowly! 

Love it!  Next the year!

How can matching fabric squares exhaust me? Well maybe not just that! 

I did spend around 5 hours sewing up that P and Q earlier. Then ran a couple errands and switched over to my Sisters Scrap Challenge and sewed up 4 - 6" blocks and this evening matched up 50 HST blocks ready to sew and cut tomorrow.

No comments: