Wednesday, April 14, 2021

MPQ Day!

PHEWIE!!!! I hated missing out on 3 sewing days to clear the three window areas for FIVE flippin' MINUTES of measuring for replacement windows. So last night I set up my sewing area and today from 9am to 5pm straight through worked on my shop hop hanger! I'm exhausted and hungry! Thank you Sylvia for inviting me for my favourite supper, chicken baked with rice and mushroom soup, green beans n bacon, tomatoes and dessert of homemade apple crisp and frozen yogurt! YUMMY!!!! Now waiting for MPQ ZOOM meeting!

My own ruler system - 1/2" bias bar and 6" ruler. 


AND that lucky someone was MOI!!!! Plus you were to be present at this meeting for the Shop Hop draws to win, otherwise redrawn. Well I also won the prize from Design Wall! WOW!!! 

This on top of the January Quilt Retreat $50 spending plus 8 half metres of batiks prize from OMA's! Triple WOW!!! Covid may have put a major crimp in my adventures but not my LUCK it seems! 

Hmmmm guess I've no excuse to be productive!

Now relaxing with my feet up and maybe even tomorrow!!!!!

No comments: