Thursday, April 15, 2021

Down Time!!!

Well I briefly saw Barb at work, then zipped over to Judy's to pick up my prizes before heading to Angela's! It was awesome to sit in her back yard and catch up some, actually a pleasant day! Bruce had a couple of questions in regards to my two repairs so answered that and we're on the same page! Hmmmmm what am I gonna make with these?  Thank you to the MPQ Executive for the basket of FQs and Design Wall for the B&W FQ assortment!  I appreciate all the quilt shops sponsorship at Guild events!


Shoot I forgot the label on my hanger so got right on it. Nothing fancy just info traced from computer printed page taped under the fabric label on the window for decent form and placement! And a couple times when I stopped I could barely find the needle and black thread! Now it's hanging in my living room!

Hmmmmm where's my needle?

Not bad match I say! 

Glad I have some of these store bought labels. 


No comments: