Monday, April 26, 2021

Catchup - April 21st-26th

April 22nd

What a beautiful day for our revisited walks after a week's break! Maybe that's why my hip and leg are giving me grief! Feet up now! 

This time we returned via Ness Ave, stopped into Sew Inspiring and I bought a pattern, there was a wall hanging I loved but it was a machine embroidery class. We ended up at Boston Pizza in St James for an awesome patio lunch! Then we slowly continued our way back to Edna's and me home!



April 25th

Flashback to 1981! Hmmmm I 💖💖💖 my long hair! But know it's not for me anymore!



April 26th

Ohhhhh when are people going to smarten up! So many abiding by restrictions are paying the price for the "nay sayers"! Guess it'll be another year of insanity!


It's been three days of no sewing or walks while trying to complete bookwork so I can get my taxes done! Yeah I know why leave it so long!!! Because it's no fun and other stuff! My own fault!

It was lovely to deliver a couple masks and visit on Colleen's deck for an hour!  Cleared the cobwebs out!

No comments: