Tuesday, April 06, 2021

Catchup - April 4th-6th

April 4th

I think the heart weighted base fell off my sewing table into my garbage can and out it went! I can't find it anywhere and NOW checking the can before dumping it! YEAH closing the gate after the animals escaped!


I felt like more sewing but only an hour then out the door to meet Sylvia for a stroll in her area. Then off to meet up with Edna and a walk into Wolseley area with a stop at Tim's, talk about lax Covid protocol there! Not our usual stop but then we won't be back there if there's another option. About 3 blocks from my car I was flagged partly because of earlier tripping over a raised cement sidewalk, didnt fall, but jarred myself badly. After filling up with gas I decided to go through the stations car wash. Big mistake as one bay was closed due to door malfunctioning and the other a code was not working! I was going to leave but already waited half hour in line when the issues were corrected, door left open, both bays working and finally a clean baby! Now it won't be so ashamed sitting by my neighbour's always clean car! I'm pooped, not sure how much sewing I'll get to!



Well all is not lost! My little hold all is working for easy HSTs snipping!


April 5th

It's coming along smoothly now! Maybe I'll make the deadline for the 14th? Will see!


April 6th

Ohhhh another awesome day! This morning I sewed up the second 2 then off for an invigorating walk with Edna! See she wondered if the huge jack rabbit we saw last year was still around the airport. So since there was barely any wind I asked if she wanted to have a look see, so off we went. After our rest we walked along the Canada Post building and there were FOUR huge white jack rabbits with greyish butts, dang they took off as if predators were after them instead of just me and my camera! 

Now to finish off the 1 and tomorrow afternoon a sewing visit with Sylvia to sew up my hanger. Just might finish it off for the 14th MPQ meeting virtual shop hop block project viewing.

Halfway rest and Tim's treats!

WOW!!!


Then triple WOW!!!
Glad it was pushing us back home!


Yeah I've my virtual shop hop blocks' banner completed. Like I mentioned earlier, I reduced Judy Stupak's FPP pattern 50% plus instead of white letters and numbers surrounded with black I played with crazy patch and white background. Not sure how it'll fit into my wall hanging but will see tomorrow. This baby is 3 3/4" x 20 1/2" unfinished.


No comments: