Sunday, April 11, 2021

Cleaning - Purging

PHEWIE!!!! What a day considering I was not WANTING to do anything! Started sorting and cleaning up ghe living room, ran some errands, back to finally packing up my Christmas and Snowman collection (looks so bare without my friends), gathered all pocket books to drop off at Angela's, some computer stuff Tom might use and a wagon full off to the Goodwill too! And dishes plus organizing my plastic lids too! Finally 11 pm I'm sitting feet up watching curling!

Tomorrow is work on clearing a way to the window area of my sewing room, hair cut, above drop offs and back home to finish off in the sewing room! Then if time I'll start and hope Thursday finish off the quilting of my shop hop hanger for that evening's show n tell! 🙏🙏🙏 That is if I'm not a gonner by then! 😉 

And dang those window measurers for new windows this summer better show up Tuesday!!!!!

No comments: