Sunday, April 18, 2021

Catchup - April 16th-18th

April 16th

Awesome!  But sorry it's only a Facebook video link.

The Last 2 of Newfoundland and Labrador


April 17th

Well I arrived 3:15 and am outside 4:15 after my Covid shot. All is good! Now enjoying a raspberry lemon cheesecake ice cream! No black chery or burgundy here!


SHEESH it's crazy here! Eating my ice cream social distancing and then getting outta here! Few with masks! Crazy!


I changed my Facebook photo, but DANG I wish the map was of CANADA! 

April 18th

Thank you to Angela/Bruce for those nails, they were perfect for hanging! These are in my tiny hallway between bedrooms (pocket door closed to living room) and the bathroom door has my table runner on it! 




Slowly I'll get more smaller ones hung on my fabric storage cabinet doors too with upside down contact hooks with fishing line - like these kitchen cabinet ones are!  Slowly I'm cleaning/purging and organizing these days! I must be sick or Covid crazy!!!!

OMGG I thought I'd NEVER finish trimming my scraps (for this Scrap Sisters Challenge) from the 350 cut 2" HSTs (many pieced to make the original 2.5" squares). These were sewn into 25 HST blocks then the 14 individual strips cut from the centre before sewing the HSTs into seven sets of four larger HST blocks. 

This picture is not my plan for these parts, just for picture presentation. I'm too tired tonight to start planning the top. I don't even know if I've enough for my idea! Oh well will do whatever, fitting in some of my leftover 1.5 metre gold stripe fabric along with the few 2" HSTs and slightly more 2.5" squares left over and my sashing!!! Not sure if I'll make the deadline but will try!

This is 1"high too!


Relaxing now watching curling!

No comments: