Saturday, March 17, 2007

I'm So Happy - I could skip to Malooo!!!

Well I'm sure you get my drift! ROFLOL! Let's see, I think most people that know me have got the idea that I don't do anything on the spur of the moment and if I loose out on the "fantastic offer" well that's life!

This latest one was from Shaw and the rep tried to get me to sign on the dotted line right then and there to switch my phone to $40/mth unlimited Canada and USA calling and five calling features and also two free months and then $19.95 after that for my internet. Needless to say it sounded better than what I was paying now but without checking my bills I was not about to sign anything. He tried (nicely though) but in the end left me the paperwork with the $$$ amounts and asked that I call only him back to switch - I said I'd do that if I decided to.

Well I really do not like changing services and then what get a price hike and change back? So today after paying my bills online I called MTS and told them the offers I have and asked if they could do something to reduce my bills, if not then I'd probably be switching. WHOA there, they jumped at matching these two bills right on the spot PLUS they also are reducing my phone by another $10/mth. So I'll have a savings of $56 for this next two months and $36/mth after that and I don't have to worry about switching anything!!! PHEWIE!!!! Talk about a delimma off my shoulders - I hate making decisions!!!! LOL!

Talk about timing too as I'll be quitting my part time job in April, so this will help me out nicely!

No comments: