Saturday, March 17, 2007

Happy Quilt Day!

Well I slept in and didn't feel like rushing to dress nor dashing out to catch a bus on limited service to a guild meeting this morning. Guess I'll just sew until I get some oomph then I'll go do some shopping. Well so far it's been quite the LAZY DAY for me and I'm thoroughly enjoying it!

I started off by opening my WR and CQS online group Quilt Day swap parcels and WOW Miryam and Dawn packed my packages full of awesome quilty items and some I can say are already relegated to projects, this wall hanging to work to cheer up my area and the Chai teas split between home and work to enjoy! And the beads to embellish my Bag It! pattern project when I get around to it!!! Again thank you ladies for making my day feel so special.


HAPPY QUILT DAY everyone, hope you take some time to stitch some today too!

No comments: