Thursday, March 29, 2007

Another Set Done!

Oakie dokie these took the longest to do and here I thought being small pieces they'd be no problemo at all to zip up!!! Each took a whole 4-5 hours to stitch up and then there was the assembly time too. Guess I won't be jumping so fast in doing these up again, I think I'll keep them for special occasions, so hope you gals in the Open Theme like them as much as I did to stitch them for you.

I still have to stitch up my own keepsake Hardanger Oval, but that can wait until I get the other swaps mailed out. I thinks I gotta learn to pick easier ideas for these PC swaps!!! LOL!

2 comments:

Faye said...

Rose Ann, these little treasures are just wonderful.
cheers - Faye

Charge Send said...

Rose Anne, You have a right to be grinning from ear to ear. The wee doilies are just wonderful. The different coloured backgrounds really do make quite a difference! Hang in there with the hardanger. Blythe