Saturday, March 28, 2020

Celtic Charm - Finished!!!

Yesterday

I wouldn't have thought of this one!


We have hope!!!!! 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏


Today

Ohhhhhhh what a beautiful 🌞 spring day out there!  Yes I'm feeling better and today surprised myself with an actual "walk" intead of a stroll and slightly further, feeling awesome!  Then as I'm ready to turn home I see Fools and Horses has a few people scattered on their patio?  So I stopped and asked, to my surprise they were offering door pickup of coffees as long as you had tap!  WELL THEY MADE MY DAY!!!!  🤗  See I've not had my favourite Chai Latte since February, so I promptly ordered not caring what it cost me!!!  OHHHHHH, sweet heaven, it was delicious!!!!!  Not as pretty as these as it was in a take out cup but I'm sure just as delicious tasting!



Another version!


OMGG I'm still feeling upbeat and even finished off these past two days this Celtic Charm wall hanging for MPQs Quilt Reflections Challenge Quilt Auction.  Not sure what will happen since the cancellation, but I'm hoping the fundraiser happens somehow, especially for the charitable organization.  I love this one but not really my fabrics! 😉








No comments: