Monday, March 23, 2020

Cruise Update!

I totally agree!


Hot from my travel agent:

 "In response to elevated travel restrictions and government advisements, we have made the thoughtful decision to suspend operations through June 30, 2020. . . .

 The Globus family is now allowing all currently booked travellers between March 14 and June 30, 2020 to move travel dates easily and without incurring cancellation fees, land or airline penalties*.

 To make the transition easier, this Plan includes an additional bonus credit.  This bonus credit of up to $200 per person will be in addition to the Letter of Credit, redeemable for any future travel through 2022."

 So now I'm in discussions with Aruna of Around The World In 80 Ways to do such. 👍👍👍

Hmmmm, my past couple weeks of concern over our world, seems overnight to have obsessed into internal panic, which my BP does not need!  Even my trip postponement without penalty and two days of sewing has not helped, except for finishing off these 20 RCMP blocks, hopefully tomorrow's sewing will help!  Ohhh and today I did an online purchase, another angel to look forward to in the future!


No comments: