Wednesday, March 18, 2020

March 14th-18th


March 14th

Serves them right for being so danged greedy!!!!


Beautiful!  This new virus started with animals and I'm wondering if it'll affect insects? At least please inffect mosquitoes and tics!!!


🤣🤣🤣 Probably very true for many out there!


March 15th

Totally weird for me and I'm not a serious sports junkie!!!!  Yep a Saturday without any "today" sports on TV was weird - it's hockey and curling season big time!  Goes to show it's not important TODAY!!!  I'm working on stitching and listening to audio books with Jukebox Oldies instead!

That's a lot of TP and ONE is sufficient till next shopping trip!!!!  👏👏👏  Good decision Costco!!!!


Hmmmm is winter coming back???  Relaxing listening to my Jukebox Oldies and audio book while stitching on the biases made earlier today!   Soooo awesome!!!



March 16th

Well today I hand appliqued the first round of this hanger while listening to a Danielle Steel audiobook.  I think I'm kind of enjoying this self isolation of stitching, relaxing to my hearts content even if it's not a good reason.  Not sure how long it'll last as I'm feeling lots better for a change!  I'm not used to staying home - and no I hate house cleaning or purging!!!!!  🤣🤣🤣


And with St. Patrick's Day tomorrow, I thought these two sayings appropriate for right now!



March 17th

I had to go get sinus meds to help kick this infection and get more groceries so dropped off my card to Barb, but our lunch indefinitely postponed!  😢


Another bites the dust recently, BUT it has a postponement date for October which is awesome, EVEN if it's the retreat weekend I look forward to!
Something awesome to look forward too!  Also more time to make another mini auction quilt! YEAH!!!!


In light of the recent covid 19, the Sunset Country quilt show scheduled for April 25th and 26th has been postponed.  We have made this decision in order to protect everyone involved.  We have decided to reschedule the show for October 24th and 25th.  These dates were already booked at the Ag center for our retreat so the retreat will be pushed to April 2021.  This was not an easy decision to make but a very necessary one.  Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.  The banquet tickets will just move forward to October.  The quilt show challenge will now be due at the September regular meeting.  The quilt show raffle will still take place in April as stated on our lottery license. Please have all tickets dropped off at Tammy’s Studio on Thursday.  The door prize quilt will be saved for October.  All mini quilts and quilt show challenges that have been submitted will be kept for October.  Quilt drop off, pick up and entry dates will all be postponed and new dates will be chosen at our next quilt show committee meeting.  We hope that our vendors will be okay with this move.  If it happens to be a conflict, we will do our best to work with you.  To everyone who has placed posters around.  Could you please remove them and we will print new ones at a later date.  If anyone has any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us.  Thanks again for your cooperation and understanding.
Quilt Show Chairs: Cindy Smith Gloria Shorrock
Sunset Country Quilters Guild Chair: Tammy Wheatley

Here's two days of stitching finished!  Now to figure out the borders!  I ❤❤❤❤ this so far!!!  These are the three fabrics in the Challenge then the next picture has three from my stash added in.  The last is something of what I'm hoping to accomplish.  🤗


My poor fingers!!! 
Two full of holes, thumb nail cracked!!!





WOW, I wanna play some of these myself!



No comments: