Thursday, March 26, 2020

Sewing Days

OMGG, Janice here is something like what I'm going to do with fabrics you brought me from Hawaii!  Not sure when but now an idea!  I love dolphins so am going to scour images to find one I love!


Wonder if it'll work for me?


OKAY here's my results of the past two days! The inside was free motion and not so good, still lots of FMQing practice needed!  BUT DANG, even if I have to toot my own horn, my walking foot quilting is near perfect!   😂😂😂






And thank you Brandy and Helen Maslowski for showing me the merits of Snag Magic, I sure used it lots on this project!  (I used to use a regular needle and threaded it each set of threads - DUH; then a quilter showed me the same needle with a different coloured long looped thread to catch my threads to pull through to hide - worked but sometimes I pulled the wrong thread out; doesn't happen with this baby!) 

Snag Magic, thread burying tool!

Now back to my ebook!  Tomorrow is quilting the borders, squaring, adding thd label and hanger, then the binding!

I just enjoyed my first time in Chatzy with Cynthia et al in the Beginning Tatting Class group.  Thank you, but next time I'll use my laptop, not tablet!  I also got over my fear of trying onion rings!  Need lots more practice with thicker thread too!  I had grabbed the first shutter I saw and had to be 30!!!!


No comments: