Sunday, March 08, 2020

March 3rd Catch Up

March 2nd

I love this board!  Thank you Pat for the idea!


Yes it was lovely fat flakes today!


March 3rd

I hate sleeping when I'm sick!!!  Seems I have strange sometimes scary dreams, nightmares or hallucinations then!  I woke to backing up parking and running over someone's foot, the guy trying to get me to settle outside MPI, me taking pictures and him pushing a log under the other car!!!!!  CRAPPOLLA!!!!!

March 4th

Hope what's blowing in today won't amount to this!!!!


Well I'm feeling a little better, at least the throbbing pain has subsided, just achy and sluggish.  Sinuses still dragging on.

Anyways this afternoon I traced out my soon to work on Celtic hand applique project and noticed the snow again today! 




I also tried a new tatting project, Candyfloss, from Mastering Tatting by Lindsay Rogers.  First attempt yesterday was a trial and I ran out of thread.  Second one today was lots better.  Used Lizbeth, 181 Cranberry Bush, size 20.  I was gifted years ago this lovely potpourri holder that I've dressed up now and will have a battery operated votive candle soon inside!




No comments: