Friday, March 27, 2020

SOME PEOPLE!!!!!

Today around 2:15pm while walking northbound on Osborne I was TOTALLY DRENCHED by a very INCONSIDERATE person driving a black larger sized half ton at speed limit or maybe even more!!!  I was passed by many vehicles and only got splashed below my knees which was minor!  THIS truck was too close to the curb in the deepest water when going past and the wave was solid and over my head, even into my glasses, blinding me to getting the licence plate or it would he HERE too!!!!!  Didn't slow down except to make the corner onto Broadway and speed away again! Well hopefully very soon someone will get you back worse than my being soaked through all layers!!!!

Then if that was not enough, this arrives!

I just received this message from my a friend. Yesterday I'd just done a scan and all was good!  Will do again.  BUT honestly everyone should not be accepting a new friend request from their ALREADY friends.  It's always been my habit to delete those plus any messages with just links and no info from my friend. Good practice to follow! 

Sheesh this is a pain and only wanting one to tie up one's Messenger etc.  I wish they'd get a normal job already ir just drop dead!!!! 

"Be careful: I got a message from you or it shown on your wall here.. Please tell all the contacts in your messenger list not to accept friendship request from Andrea Wilson. She is a hacker and has the system connected to your Facebook account. If one of your contacts accepts it, you will also be hacked, so make sure that all your friends know it. Thanks. Forwarded as received. Hold your finger down on the message. At the bottom in the middle it will say forward. Hit that then click on the names of those in your list and it will send to them THIS Is REAL"

No comments: