Sunday, March 22, 2020

March 19th-21st

March 19th

I think some animals lives will be traumatized with this, not only the family! Virtual HUGS to all!



March 20th

Feeling refreshed!  HEY, I think I'm kicking this sinus infection, not 100%, but feeling loads better that I went for a short walk.  DANG that felt GOOD!!!  Now I'll try get out daily for walks and maybe even with Edna!  But after three weeks of postponements my hair is growing and I'm resorting to clips!!!!  🤣🤣🤣


2.5 km, short one! 

March 21st


This Covid19 may break my back but hopefully not my spirits!  Well I took friends' suggestions and Thursday stripped my bed and did some laundry, airing the apartment again today.  Also dust mopped the bed frame, floor, night table and lamp.  Still have the dressers and closet door and one room will be done!  😘🤗💞 

Yesterday I cleaned out both freezers of the 4+ year old and freezer burnt food and chest freezer is shut off to clean out tomorrow ready for fresh off and on shopping stuff whenever! I'm still sick obviously!!!!

Ohhhh, yesterday I caught Brandy Maslowski, Quilter on Fire, Clearing Clutter in Your Studio, live feed and jotted down notes for my next pinge in work!!! 

Today Aurora quilters are having some kind of virtual sewing day.  I'm also cleaning out the ice in my freezer and sorting fridge freezer for leftovers and real food for the freezer.  Try to be more efficient and date things in future! OKAY enough work, gonna switch machines and back to sewing blocks for the RCMP commission quilt!

Ohhh YEAH it's International Quilt Day and I've hung three wall hangings that once made haven't seen much hang time!  Today is the day! 






OK I've set up my temporary studio and trying to find ZOOM and join Aurora gals?


Ohhhhh I'm totally beat!  Finished off virtual sewing with a few Aurora gals just before 3pm, washed out the chest freezer using a hand towel as far as I could reach, connected to my washed swiffer and rest worked very well. Then started it up and headed out for a few groceries before coming home to unpack while this lovely supper baked for me! 


And Black Forest dessert!!! 


My reward for a busy few days!  Feet up the rest of the evening!

Now take down of quilts to close my drapes for the night.

These were in the living room. 

This in my bedroom.

No comments: