Sunday, March 08, 2020

Overnight With The Dogs!

March 5th

Well it was tougher to get dressed and out the door than I thought, but I did it and now enscounced in my favourite chair, naturally with Bubba too!  I know the meds are working because the nearer to the 8 hours I get the worse I feel!  So will take the whole week's worth and hope it clears up sooner than later!  Also know I'm sick 😂 when I have to force the second piece of my favourite pizza down!!!  Usually I can eat lots more!!!

I love fresh snowfalls!


Sure is frustrating trying to find rabbit turds in this stuff!!!!!!!


A few minutes relief!


I LOVE you!!!!  💞💞💞

That tail is so dang cute!

I've had enough, let's go back in!

Please!!!!

Munchkin!!!

Ohhhh what a goofball!  But thankfull I don't need to hold it anymore - he's a tough guy!



Cuban cigar again!!!

❤❤❤

Here is the original pattern I learnt from and have since played with a few variations of my own or from other online variations!  Today I even played with closing that centre circle and like it lots.  Sorry you'll have to search YouTube for this pattern as I could not get a link.


Where can I get one locally???


March 6th

What he's digging for I don't know but look how patient Fred is!


Some quiet time for all three of us!  Thank goodness for chewie toys!



OMGG what the heck has gotten into just now - spring fever??????  Totally sent me loopy!!!!

Scared me at first his leaping for my head, then realized he was playing! Then it was changing the camera to a selfie fast like!!!! His attention span is sometimes short but not this time!





No comments: