Friday, January 31, 2020

Finally With Bubba!

Jan 30th

OHHHHHH days like yesterday made me feel very good and to top it off I had a blast!!!  See Taunya has a Pug puppy who hasn't managed the doggie door just yet and she usually goes home at lunch to get him outside etc.  Well yesterday she couldn't, called me to see if I could skoot over there, so after my massage I went.  He was still dry which was great and we all played outside three times before I met Taunya and she treated me to supper!  A lovely visit all around!  I can't wait for my next visit to see the changes in Bubba!

Fred and Bubba

I love decent winter weather!



Fred and his ball!

Reminds me of a rabbit!



He's just flying!  So funny to see!

I want up NOW!!!

I just LOVE his eyes!

The three of us resting up for the next play time outside! 

Fred's escape place until Bubba learns to jump up! 

I got it now!  You dropped it! 


Bubba's play pen where his food is too! 

Smaller but still he keeps up to Fred! 







🤣🤣🤣


Soooooooo cute!!!

He's tired from fetching! 

And so patient most times with Bubba! 

But in the end Fred wins the ball back! 

That is until playing fetch with Fred I dropped my phone into this wet snow, didn't know for a bit, and when I retrieved it there was moisture in the Otter Box that I can't get off.  It still worked but was getting funny so when I got home, into a bag of rice it went!  Seems to be working lots better today!

No comments: