Saturday, January 11, 2020

Out to Ontario!

Jan 9th

What an awesome technique when youve limited space for basting!


Jan 10th

A great day!  Got various errands done this morning before heading to Dryden for the week!  A bonus, within the Sandilands forest I saw three dark bodies moving, slowing down I see 2 adult deer in the treed medium and sure enough 3 youngsters debating on crossing to join the adults!  They better hurry as a truck was coming up fast and moved to pass me! Phew they crossed but the last one stopped on the edge as we both went by, truck way faster than me, but all were safe.  My stop at Adeline and Bill's was cute, both checked behind me looking for my travelling companions, Edna and Pat, sorry not this time!  Then as I'm heading back to the highway I'm greeted with another group of deer.  This time the youngsters behaved and followed single file, not at all like some people do! 😂



The trip through was uneventful but I'm wiped.  But already Sylvia and I have traded ideas and searched Amazon!

Jan 11th

OK here are my CQA #52blocks52weeks in order of postings, with a couple duplicates, also won't be in this order in the end.  There are two bonus blocks on Tuesday but the winds died down so perfect for outside picture taking.  Also I'll be starting to sew the shadows onto each block on Monday.  I truly have LOVED this project and can't wait to see the finished top, whenever that will be!


Now back to my sewing project!  Sylvia is cutting out commissioned table runners and will be sewing soon too across from me!  🤗

No comments: