Wednesday, January 08, 2020

2013 CRV Ups n Downs


Well this love affair started out awesome but during and after the purchase it's been a rocky road I've travelled!  Hopefully this will be the end with Winnipeg Honda etc. 

See I was discouraged from a full cash sale, persuaded to take out a $2,380, 6 month loan, to ensure some recommended repairs and new tires for total Winnipeg Honda customer service - I should have left then and there but I do love my new baby!  Then found out only one ignition key with the vehicle and it took 2 weeks before an appointment could be made for a replacement, should have been done before the sale!  Then the new rubber mats they gave me didn't fit, went back and was told none in stock for my vehicle, just cut them!

In December I visited my CU financial advisor and got talking about my loan.  He advised me to contact CIBC about paying it off, if without penalty, then do so as that was weird salesmanship.  Did so and yes it's paid! 

Then the final straw was getting servicing at Urban Garage only to find in the same wording it needs repairs for tie rod ends, this was to have been done on Safety before I purchased it.  Immediately I'm thinking was 2 days enough time to get the repairs done before July 31st pick up OR was it just passed over?  So back to Winnipeg Honda Dec 30th where I was reassured the repairs WERE done and finally received a copy of the said work order and a followup service appointment to check it out.

So today back again, but not happy with the outcome, was told the tie rod end movement is acceptable and my mechanics did not know how to check this, no repair needed!  I was furious and stopped to tell Jeremy the team sales manager I'm totally not happy and was going back to Urban Garage about this.  Did so and they too are not pleased and asked for my work orders.

Not sure anything will come of this.  Needless to say my online Honda service survey was not good.  Ended with my disagreeing totally with their so called excellent sales and service customer satisfaction!   🤨🤨🤨

No comments: