Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Snow Etc!

Jan 19th

It's starting to annoy me not seeing the road etc, only tree tops and sky.  Even my sewing room window has a snow drift too.  The bedroom has a smaller drift but earlier I was peeking around frozen ice crystals.  I'm glad the suns shining and the winds have calmed down!  I sure hate to be the pedestrian walking on the close sidewalk when this drift finally falls off!  I can hear the very loud THUNK when it lands even way up 6 floors inside.  The first time I went to the window to see who had an accident and realized the drift was gone!!!




Barely see the 3-storey house roof top

Bedroom ice crystals all melted,
should have taken a morning pic

Usually my view

Jan 20th

I'm still achey after this mornings dental filling - second this month after none in 20 years! Now better be 20 years until the next if any!!! Did a few errands afterwards before coming home to relax and put hot compresses on my sore jaw and ear!

Please Edna's daughter Gail needs our prayers after being admitted by STARS air ambulance from Lac du Bonnet with an ear infection with symptoms so bad she barely knew her family over the weekend.  Then today they had to drill into her brain to relieve inside pressure.  I've just heard back from Edna and her son called that she's a bit better but they're concerned about her heart too.  Edna's not feeling great, chilly and sniffling herself, so didn't visit today!  🙏🙏🙏

Jan 21st

Again thank you Adele for the layered styling and awesome colouring, I'm sure I'll like this better than the longer lengths. 



Then a relaxing evening tatting another version of the lovely Angel (this one has a metal neck collar, a flatter head bead and smaller halo) I just LOVE along with another version of Riets Dragonfly, both in size 20 #312 iridescent white Lizbeth, my tatting exchange of items I LOVE.  It's lots easier and faster to fulfil my requirement when it's what I enjoy tatting!



Jan 22nd

I thought I'd share this old post.

I was looking for Wayne's email or FB address to send a picture of fabric I'm searching for from my summer fabric buying road trips. This still pertains now but not sure about online sales now.  But all the rest still applies to his unique quilt shop!  And quite the chap to meet too, very friendly and kept my brother in law occupied so we could shop! 

https://www.manitobacooperator.ca/country-crossroads/kickass-in-smalltown-manitoba/ 

No comments: