Monday, January 27, 2020

I'm a Happy Camper!

Jan 26th

Well one's hanging!  Just to find the right sized hanger and the other can be too!


Jan 27th

Well not a very productive day needlewise, BUT AWESOME day as with Tommy's help I found my Australia/New Zealand pictures!  See awhile back I found a folder on the laptop 2015 DownUnder pics and was relieved!  BUT it wasn't the WHOLE SHEBANG, only 50 pics I made for that Christmas card mailings.  AND the reason I could not find such a 2015 folder is because they weren't in a folder at all - but still in the MASS grouping Camera folder on one of the cards I had from the phone. 

So Tom is grouping all the pictures together and doing a major backup on his system, then I get my HD and laptop back and with ALL my pictures in one folder and on one machine then I'll work on getting rid of duplicates I had copied in new folders.  Then down the line a newer up to date backup will be made!

We also talked about downsizing to a new laptop and external HD and getting rid of these dinasours!  Thank you Tom for your expertise and patience with me and June for the lovely and healthy lunch!  You're both AWESOME!!!

 I'M A . . .


No comments: