Saturday, January 18, 2020

Quiet Saturday!

Good morning!  Well it really did snow, even trying to blow between my windows too! Hmmm I can barely see the house across the street, nothing of the street below!  ☃️❄🌀




Now it's higher so I can't see the house rooftop.

Well today I vegged the day away!  First I gathered my various quilting projects I'm working on lately and decided on their labels and even printed off four ready to attach with the bindings.  Also gathered some info about my cruise and checked out my ship, Tranquility II, some and got my binder organized. 



Then perused the Winnipeg Housing Directory for Older Adults and marked a dozen or so apartments to check out soon.  It did note to add my name to a few waiting lists if booked up so will see.  Then cooked supper and now watching TV and relaxing.  No sewing today!

No comments: