Tuesday, January 07, 2020

January 2020 Catch Up Cont'd

Jan 5th

ANGELS ABOUND!!!  💞💞💞  They are a little top heavy in the hand, but once hanging on the tree they are as they should be!  I'm very happy to be starting these well ahead and hopefully finish in time!



Jan 6th

Finally the 52nd weekly block is done!  Next week will be the last block post of 2 bonus ones then I can take a picture of ALL my blocks and start sewing up my shadows and plan out my layout down the road!  Thank you Jackie and CQA for this project.  I've amazed myself by keeping up to date.


And today I stitched up some 67 x 2 sizes of shadow strips for next week's stitching day at Tammy's Studio!

There's a lot in this write up that I've already started to change since I've retired, but still room for more adjustments for setting my life to my liking!  🤗


No comments: