Sunday, February 02, 2020

Hello Katsu!!!

Feb 1st

Ahhhh it's been soooo long since I've sat with Katsu, but it's like he really does remember me!  Here he is after a ruff n tumble scratchin n stretchin and up onto his favourite perch! Now just to have the weather cooperate and no heavy snow dumps and I'll be A-OK!

Maybe the flyers got dropped off?



High voltage! 

Keeping a lookout and watching the birds etc. 

Well finished my first outside 3 km walk with Katsu this evening.  First off forgot my left knee brace so it's mildly burning sensation. Then my right sciatic halfway around started paining me so when Katsu stopped to sniff I bent down and stretched!  Now all is aching, Biofreeze to the rescue along with my Tylenol arthritis!  😔
So both of us are resting!  Okay he's spooking me!  Staring at the stairs and even growling? Nope I'm not going to check what's out there! I'm thinking it's rabbits!!!!  (lots of evidence of such)  🤣🤣🤣



Feb 2nd

Ohhhh thank goodness I used Biofreeze before heading out - worked to let me enjoy this mornings awesome 4.13 km 54 minute walk with Katsu picking the route!  The weather is delightful!!!  I didn't want to stop but played it cautiously!

AND it's awesome to see Katsu STILL is active enough and shows his appreciation for his walk!  After drying him off he raced off for his piggy and tore around the living room to crash for a nap.  I'm relaxing with an Nespresso and ohhhhhhh sooooooo nice!






I'm done in! 

No comments: